Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7366 Discussions

Pci intel centrino n6300 wifi card NOT WORKING

JFall1
Beginner

Hi,

i've recently bought a pci wifi card based on the intel centrino n6300, labeled as Hommie (i think a chinese brand)

i've put it on my new build but the card is not seeit by the sistem in any way

i've install the newest driver from intel for win 10 64, also i've tried with suggested driver by hommie, wich was a slightly older version.

the pci card is like isn't on the sistem at all. but the green led on it is on.

Any suggestion? Probably a damaged one?

the motherboard is a mortar b350m with an amd ryzen 5 1600

thanx

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Jacopo_Fallai,

We understand that you're having an issue with a PCIe desktop adapter that uses our Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300 and it's not being detected in the system. Keep in mind that we don't fully support this type of PCIe adapters and also that all of our Intel® Centrino® adapters are in end of life state and we no longer support them.

One suggestion that we can provide you is to test the adapter in another PCIe slot or in another system and in case the issue persists, we would recommend contacting the manufacturer or place of purchase as this could be a defective adapter. They could be able to provide further support.

Regards,

Leonardo L.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Jacopo_Fallai,

We're following up on your thread as we have not heard back from you. We hope you were able to get support from the device manufacturer in this case to get the adapter working.

Regards,

Leonardo
0 Kudos