Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20501 Discussions

How to show Core and Grapichs section on Intel Extreme Tuning Utility

JAmos
Beginner

I just wanna overclock my laptop for best FPS and preformance and then i saw YouTube tutorial. He says to download Intel Extreme Tuning Utility. Then he has the Core and Grapichs section on advanced tuning. But I'm not. it only says advanced tuning and the Core and Grapichs won't appear. Please help me!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello PocketMedic,

I understand that you are looking to overclock your system.

Regarding this, I would like to begin by telling you that Intel ® does not recommend nor supports overclocking of the system as it is made to push the processor or components over the limits which can decrease the life time of the unit.

To answer your question, if your processor is not an unlocked processor (Ending in "K" or "X"), it is not overclockable with our tool, it may be overclockable some other way which in this case I would like to recommend you to contact the manufacturer of your laptop so they can tell you if it is possible.

Remember that overclocking the processor could potentially void the warranty since it is being pushed to over the limit.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello PocketMedic,

I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you.

Was the information sufficient enough to be an answer to your inquiry?

If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos