Items with no label
3335 Discussions

RGB feed fps for D415 or D435

PZolt
Beginner

What's the sample rate of RGB camera feed for those cameras? Specs only mention "1920 x 1080 at 30 fps" but I'm wondering if it's possible to obtain higher fps with lower resolution e.g. is it possible to get RGB 1280 x 720 feed at 60 or 90 fps?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Here is the chart of supported FPs speeds at each color resolution setting on the 400 Series cameras.

90 FPS is possible in the depth and IR modes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Here is the chart of supported FPs speeds at each color resolution setting on the 400 Series cameras.

90 FPS is possible in the depth and IR modes.

0 Kudos
JYu33
Beginner

Hello, I would like to ask how to save the depth image of realsense in the format of TXT file. Each value in the TXT file represents the distance from this point to the depth camera.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I would recommend using the Python language to do it, as described in the link below.

0 Kudos
JYu33
Beginner
0 Kudos
JYu33
Beginner

Could I use LabVIEW to save the depth image of realsense in the format of TXT file. I don't know much about Python.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

As far as I know there isn't an alternative to Python within SDK 2.0 for saving RealSense data as text. It might be something you have to set up within LabVIEW itself, like in the YouTube tutorial below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk0ilgtcYlM save data into text file using labview - YouTube

0 Kudos