Items with no label
3335 Discussions

intel realsense SR3000 stopped working after most recent windows update

SMele
Beginner

I tried the workaround on the intel support page but the I only had one intel depth and npo virtual camerea under imaging devices same as in usb, I followed the steps anyway to n positive results.

the camera worked in the past just before the windows update, running the command on the terminal asks for admin permission and then seemingly does nothing

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

If the update you are referring to is the Windows 10 April 2018 Update (also known as Build 17134), the solution below worked for some people after their camera stopped working after the April Update:

"The problem appears to be that the Windows 10 April update has changed access permissions for devices such as the camera and microphone, restricting all by default to none. Go to Privacy Settings. Select the tab "Camera" and turn on "Allow apps to access your camera".

You can check which Windows version your computer is using in the System Information window. you can find this by typing 'system info' into the text box at the bottom of your Windows screen, next to the button used to shut the computer down.

0 Kudos