Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Aiuto per un mio progetto

gpast
Beginner

Salve, tempo fa ho instalato sul mio pc SDK della Intel RealSense per poter utilizzare la videocamera D435. Ho dato un occhiata agli "Examples for Intel RealSense SDK 2.0". Mi sono soffermato molto sui due esempi "capture" e "savetodisk" analizzandone il codice tramite visual studio. Volevo sapere come faccio ad ottenere i frame di profondità e di colore per poterli usare successivamente in un altro modo.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello guidop21,

Thank you for your interest in the Intel RealSense D435 camera.

Unfortunately, we offer support only in English language. In order to assist you, kindly translate your query in English.

Thank you,

Eliza
0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Here's a translation from Italian, Eliza:

"Hi, long ago I installed my Intel RealSense SDK in order to use the D435 camera. I took a look at the "Examples for Intel RealSense SDK 2.0". I focused a lot on the two examples "capture" and "savetodisk", analyzing the code through Visual Studio. I wanted to know how I can get depth and color frames so I can use them later in another way".

Hello guidop21,

You can use the recording function in the 2D mode of the RealSense Viewer software to save the frame data as a type of file called a rosbag. You can then load this recording back into the RealSense Viewer later, or access the frame data stored in the file using other methods such as a program script.

Translation to Italian

Ciao guidop21,

È possibile utilizzare la funzione di registrazione nella modalità 2D del software RealSense Viewer per salvare i dati del fotogramma come un tipo di file chiamato rosbag. È quindi possibile caricare in seguito la registrazione in RealSense Viewer oppure accedere ai dati del frame memorizzati nel file utilizzando altri metodi, come uno script di programma.

0 Kudos