Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Intel® HNS2600BPS24 system disk

AStol2
Beginner

Bios does not see the system disk.I set the image through the clonezilla and the disk appears.After installing the system, the disk does not appear in the section BOOT. I try to start with Legacy and UEFI. Plz who can help in this matter? Sorry for my bad english.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Tren12,

I was reviewing the issue that you have been facing and I would like to inform you Intel does not support Clonezilla due to the fact that it is a third party software.

I would like to share with you a link from Clonezilla that may help you in order to figure out the root of this issue:

https://drbl.org/faq/fine-print.php?path=./2_System/65_Clonezilla_support_RAID.faq# 65_Clonezilla_support_RAID.faq

On the other hand, if you install the operating system using a disk without the Clonezilla configuration does the server system recognize the disk?

Best regards,

Emeth O
AStol2
Beginner

I installed the operating system not on the system disk. I was able to boot and saw the disk through "lsblk" with partitions, but I can not boot from it. The disk is not in bios.

Thank you for the information:)

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

No problem, It is my pleasure to assist you. However; Since Clonezilla is a third party tool and we do not have any documentation regarding the possible results from using this tool.

Best regards,

Emeth O

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

Do you have any other question in order to assist you with?

Best regards,

Emeth O

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

I was reviewing your threat and there is no more question from your end. So, I am going to proceed and close this once for all. If you have any other question let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Emeth O.

0 Kudos