Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Problem to Install intel unite hub v.3.3 System Check Failed

GHadzhiev
Beginner

Hello

I have problem to install new version on computer Lenovo m920q with processor i5-8600T Vpro, Windows 10 64 version 1803.

Can you help solve the problem described in the photo.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Employee

Ghadzhiev: Thank you for joining the Intel® communities support.

In order to better assist you, we just wanted to confirm a few details, please fill the form attached to this post so we can provide the most accurate assistance.

We recommend to install the Intel® Unite version provided by the manufacturer of the laptop, please try to install the version showing in the following link, under "Software and Utilities", it is still version 3.3:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/cr/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/thinkcentre-m-series-desktops/thinkcentre-m920q/downloads

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
GHadzhiev
Beginner

Hello Alberto,

This is the same version which one i downloaded. But dosn`t work.

Work only version 2.0, which is very old.

Не виждам никакви закачени файлове които мога да попълня.

Regards,

Georgi

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Ghadzhiev: Thank you very much for letting us know those details.

In order for us to continue providing assistance for this scenario, please provide the information requested on the file attached to this thread:

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Ghadzhiev: I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
GHadzhiev
Beginner

Hello Alberto

I have not fixed the problem yet. Intel Unite on this working only run versions 2.0 and 3.0 and are both downloaded from the official site of a Lenovo.

However, version 3.3 does not work under any circumstances after all the upgrades of the windows.

I saw the file with the information you want. But I do not understand why I have to fill in all the information inside the form after I have described everything in the forum.

Best Regards

Georgi

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Ghadzhiev: Thank you very much for letting us know those results, we will do further research on this matter. As soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Ghadzhiev: I just received an update on this matter, please provide the SSU report:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Also, please enter "msinfo32" on the search bar and attach the picture of it. You will see the option to do that on the lower right corner.

Are you using Intel® Unite version SB or enterprise?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
GHadzhiev
Beginner

Hello Alberto

I'm sending you the files you want.

I tried both versions and both do not work.

Regards,

Georgi

0 Kudos