Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

The Firewall settings for Intel Unite. (the Protocol and port numbers)

AUnit1
Beginner

Hi, our Network Division is asking the port numbers and protocols used by Intel Unite Hub and Intel Unite clients, I did check documentation and shared with our network personnel regarding how to setup Windows FW to allow communication, but they need to know specifically the port numbers and the protocol.

Is there any way to let them know those details? -> Protocol and Ports

this document was shared with our network department:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/software-applications/Intel_Unite_Firewall_Help_Guide.pdf

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello AUnit1, Thank you for contacting our Intel® communities. I understand that you need pretty specific protocols and numbers information. Let us investigate further regarding your question in order to come back with a more accurate answer. We will reach you back as soon as possible. I hope this helps. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
AUnit1
Beginner

Dear Diego,

Do you have any updates regarding this issue?

We have Intel Unite Server already running and our Network Department is requesting the details such as port and protocol which Intel Unite Hub and Client use for communication.

If ports have range and are changing, please let me know that it is so,

Right now all we need is a logical explanation or advice of the behavior for Intel Unite Hub and Clients from you.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello AUnit1, Thank you for your response. I have sent you a private message regarding the Intel Unite (r) information that you requested, as it is not for public usage, please go ahead and take a look at your Inbox. I hope this helps. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello AUnit1, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello AUnit1, We just wanted to check if you still need help. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello AUnit1, We just wanted to double check if the shared information was useful. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back, we are closing your case as we have not heard anything back from you, however it will remain active if you contact us. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos