Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7437 Discussions

I have a lenovo yoga 700 and I am not able to connect to Wi-Fi I used the windows network diagnostics and the problem found was the intel (R) dual band wireless AC 3165 adapter is experiencing driver or .

ERodr21
Beginner

I have a lenovo yoga 700 and I am not able to connect to Wi-Fi I used the windows network diagnostics and the problem found was the intel (R) dual band wireless AC 3165 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems can someone please enlighten me on how to fix this issue? Thank you in Advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello ERodr21 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. • Is the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 the adapter that came pre-installed with the system? • Do you have any error code reported on the Device manager? If so please let me know the error code. • Have you tried a clean installation of the wireless driver in the system? Please test the drivers provided by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), see the steps bellow. • In order to help you better, I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have on the computer. Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility • Steps to save the report: 1- Run the utility. 2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system. 3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”. 4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop. 5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello ERodr21 I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello ERodr21 I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos