Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Intel Graphics control panel doesn't open

DVojn
Beginner

I had optimized my graphics on the intel graphics control panel earlier on when i got my laptop but now when i tried to optimize my graphics again it soon disappeared and cannot open the control pane or when i right click on desktop it doesn't appear; and when i try open it from the start menu or from a folder it doesn't work.

Can You help me please?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

​intel control panel does not work with  dch drivers

0 Kudos
DVojn
Beginner

it worked 1 day before, so i dont know what the problem is... the control panel disappeared, and one of my games can't launch so far..

Intel i3-7020U (2.3 GHz, 3MB)

Intel HD Graphics 620

4 GB DDR4

0 Kudos
DVojn
Beginner

in the folder it said that i dont have the access to run the program (intel grapics control panel)

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello DVojn Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. • What is the Operating system (OS) installed and the OS Build? • What is the driver version installed on the system? • Have you tried downloading the Intel® HD graphics control panel for the Microsoft store? Reference link for the Frequently Asked Questions about Windows* DCH Drivers for Intel® Graphics (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031275/graphics-drivers.html?_ga=2.4712499.1428075357.1545852512-1990843214.1533052670&erpm_id=6179470). • Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility. • Steps to save the report: 1- Run the utility. 2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system. 3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”. 4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop. 5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello DVojn I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello DVojn I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos