Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14400 Discussions

Is Intel extreme tuning utility support i7-9700k ,cause i don't get cpu temps and max core frequency(only usage of cpu)?And if not,will i7-9700k be supported with an upgrade version of XTU?

MMosc
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello MMosc, Thank you for contacting our Intel® communities. In this case the processor is not actually supported by the Intel® Extreme TUNING (Intel® XTU), however our Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool checks for brand identification, verifies the processor operating frequency, tests specific processor features, and performs a stress test on the processor, along with temperature checks. Here is the direct link for you to check it: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool I hope this helps. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello MMosc, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello MMosc, We just wanted to check if you still need help. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello MMosc, We just wanted to check if you still need help. We are closing your case as we have not heard anything back form you, however you ticket will remain active if you contact us back. I hope this helps. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos