Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

video settings does not work for internet browser video

bendm
Beginner

hi,

i noticed that all the settings i make in the video section don't work. i tested it with different browser video players (html5 video) as well as with kodi. for testing purposes you can e.g. set color correction to "driver" and then turn on brightness or contrast to 100% while a youtube video is running. tested with different hardware of the newest generation (i5 and gemini lake) . this is a basic problem and has nothing to do with a special driver or a special hardware. also the problem described is the cause for this: 

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P0000490Z1ZSAU/problem-with-color-range-uhd630

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello bendm, Thank you for contacting our Intel® communities. I understand that you are having issues with your video settings. Can you specify which settings are you having issues with? Are you using the Intel® control panel? Also can you please provide us with a longer/more detailed description of the issue and how to reproduce it? In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with the .txt file that the System Support Utility will generate. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box. Here is the download link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello bendm, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello bendm, We just wanted to check if you still need help. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello bendm, We just wanted to check if you still need help. We are closing your case as we have anything back from you. Please do not hesitate on contacting us if further assistance is needed. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos