Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14397 Discussions

The newest version of Intel XTU won't Install, so I tried a bit older version, don't remember which one, I know it starts with 6 and ends with 23 and this one shows that I have 0 physical and 0 logical cores and won't show cpu temperature nor frequency

PStes
Beginner

Capture.PNGI have Xeon X5460 modded to GA-P31-ES3G, 4gb ram Samsung Cl5 800MHz and a GTX 750. Everything works ok but Intel XTU(newest) says: Attempting Install on an unsupported platform. Is this an error or is it because of the 771 Mod because I updated the microcode and all?

Capture2.PNG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Thank you so much for contacting us about this concern. This issue that you have been facing is because this tool is not comparable with the Intel Xeon Processors. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, I would like to know if you have any other question in order to assist you with. If so, please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. I will be waiting your outcome. Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, I would like to inform that since there is no activity on this thread. I will proceed and close it; please if you have any other question do not hesitate and contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos