Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Intel 20.110.0 Wifi driver spams Windows logs, wakes up modern standby every 10 minutes

HKlum
Valued Contributor I

Intel 20.110.0 Wifi driver for 9260 is totally broken, not usre if previous was already broken. It spams these Windows event logs and wakes up modern standby every 10 minutes:

https://i.imgur.com/HfsnR0v.png

7025 - Dump after return from D3 before cmd 

7026 - Dump after return from D3 after cmd

7021 - Connection telemetry fields and analysis usage

7025 - Dump after return from D3 before cmd 

7026 - Dump after return from D3 after cmd

Der verbundene Standbymodus wird beendet. 

Das System wechselt in den verbundenen Standbymodus. 

Der verbundene Standbymodus wird beendet. 

6062 - Lso was triggered

Das System wechselt in den verbundenen Standbymodus. 

This causes over 140000 NTFS file events too in 2 hours:

https://i.imgur.com/3V863bF.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello HKlum Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. I am noticing that you have reported the standby behavior on the community Intel 20.110.0 BT driver causes modern standby drain and we are assisting you with this behavior on that community; we are going to continue the assistance there. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello HKlum Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. I am noticing that you have reported the standby behavior on the community Intel 20.110.0 BT driver causes modern standby drain and we are assisting you with this behavior on that community; we are going to continue the assistance there. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos