Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

How to get sound driver running

MHaas2
Beginner

The computer I am haveing a problem with is a clone created via Acronis. Both computers are the same product. 

There are three devices which have the error code 32 (atachments).

I followed the instructions of https://www.intel.de/content/www/de/de/support/articles/000030990/graphics-drivers/graphics-for-7th-generation-intel-processors.html

but that did not work.

I also try Intel Driver and Support Assistent. It tells everthing is ok, see Detailted-System-Report.

Can you help me please.

Best regards

Matthias Haas

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

MHaas2, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

What is the model of the processor?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Did yo make any recent hardware/software changes?

Was it working fine before?

When did the issue start?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Which type of device are you using to reproduce the sound, is it a headset, speakers or a monitor/TV with speakers?

If you are using a monitor/TV, which video port are you using to connect it to the computer?

We recommend to install the drivers provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since those drivers was customized by them work with your specific platform.

I found a third party site that describes and suggests some steps to try to fix error code 32:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-code-32-errors-2619236

The content on the above site is not controlled by Intel. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel for the merchants or services offered there

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
MHaas2, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
MHaas2, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos