Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

Help! I`m stuck in RAID 0 and I can't get out

TIsla
Beginner

I have an Acer SF315-51g, with a 128 ssd and a 1tb hd. MY BIOS has no option for switching between raid and ahci, and I don't want to make any hardware changes.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Explain yourself better​. What do you mean you are "Stuck in RAID0"?

0 Kudos
TIsla
Beginner

My two storage drives are in a raid 0 configuration, and i do not know how to revert to ahci or ide (normal, side by side usage) configuration

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello TIsl, If you have any further questions, we will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello TIsl, Try these steps to reset the volume to non-RAID. 1.Boot your system and use CTRL-I to enter the RST BIOS Extension. Note: This key combination may have been disabled by your computer manufacturer. If you are unable to enter the RAID BIOS extension, please contact your system manufacturer for more information. 2.Reset the volume to non-RAID. 3.Reboot your system. **Before performing these steps, please back up your data. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello TIsl, Were you able to review the information posted on this thread? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
TIsla
Beginner
0 Kudos