Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20599 Discussions

Intel says my drivers are up to date but when I launch anthem it says I need to update my Intel driver.

DBarn8
Beginner

Ive tried updating all my drivers to play anthem. I have an msi rtx2700 and an intel i7-9700k processor. When I launch anthem it says I need to update my intel driver. When I check my drivers here it says I'm all up to date. I tried just continuing into anthem without updating and it lags extremely. Anyone know whats happening or a fix? Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello DBarn8, Based on the description of the issue, you are using the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) to update your drivers. In order to troubleshoot this issue, we would like to gather the following information: 1. Graphics driver version currently installed on your system. 2. Do you get the same error if you run other games? 3. Please run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
DBarn8
Beginner

I dont have many games on my PC yet, I dont get the error when running Apex Legends.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello DBarn8, We noticed that another ticket number was opened. Based on the troubleshooting provided, the error message you are receiving is related to the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 installed on your system. We recommend contacting NVIDIA* for support and warranty options. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos