Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

When are you going to release driver update for Intel 4600 he graphics?

GTomm
Beginner

I want to play FIFA 19. I cannot see the pitch, it appears black, game run smoothly.instead of green color grass it appears black sheath. I had a bug in FIFA 18 where I couldn't see head and legs of players during in-game movie clip, after graphics update all became fine. I request you to release a GPU driver update to fix FIFA 19 bug. We all users anxiously waited almost 6 months after game release. I hope you will find be a solution ASAP

0 Kudos
1 Solution
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello GTomm, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. I have forwarded the information to the respective team. I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the feedback. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello GTomm, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. I have forwarded the information to the respective team. I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the feedback. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos