Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

Intel Graphics Control Panel!!I uninstall the driver!

IStef2
Beginner

I uninstalled the driver, i restarted the computer then i go click right mouse on the desktop on intel graphics settings and diddnt opened, i tried to install on microsoft store and he show me that is something with the driver PLS HELP ME!!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Of course it didn't open; you uninstalled the display driver so the Control Panel app will not be able to attach to it. It's doing exactly what it is supposed to be doing. Reinstall the graphics driver.

...S

0 Kudos
IStef2
Beginner

I want to know how because i tried but i dont know how pls help me!

0 Kudos
RHong4
Beginner

Same concern here, the case on my Hades gen2 is that i'm sure everything got settled by INTEL Driver & Support Assistance but the Intel Graphics Ctrl Panel could be opened with the same pop-up message. AMD vega seems take over everything. Don't think this is an issue but hard to locate the answer on the manual sheet from official. hope to understand better on the rationales...

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Look at the process detailed here: https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004Fm2ngSAB/how-to-install-the-dch-driver.

Any questions you have, post here, not there.

...S

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee
Hello IStef2, I was checking your case and I would like to know if the steps provided were helpful to resolve the issue? Please do not hesitate in replying to this post so we can continue helping you. Regards, Abigail G Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee
Hello IStef2, I hope you found the information provided helpful. If you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you. Regards, Abigail G Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos