Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20705 Discussions

Having communication issue b/w FPGA to Application

ADhar4
Novice

Hai

I have developed the code for UDP packet to send the data through Ethernet using cyclon v  phy marvel 88E1111-B0-NDC2I000 make

->when i try to receive the UDP packet in wireshark application it will receive properly

-> instead of wireshark we developed the one receiver application,that application can't receive any data from the transmitter side(FPGA)

-> I have used another way to check my receiver application is working or not . for this problem i checked PC to PC communication , transmitter side used packet sender application and receiver side used my own application, that time my application received the proper data what I sended in transmitter side, so i hope there is no problem in my application

-> The case is that when try to communicate b/w FPGA to my application data is not receiving ,but FPGA to wireshark communication is properly receiving the data . want the solution for communication b/w FPGA to my application

please let me know any body have the solution

0 Kudos
2 Replies
VincentT_Intel
Hi ADhar4, Thank you for posting in Intel® Ethernet Community. After reviewing your query, we've moved this post to "Programmable Devices" community for faster response. Best Regards, Vince T. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel
Hi Arun, If I understand your problem statement correctly, you are explaining 1) FPGA <-> wireshark (ok) 2) FPGA <-> your own application design (not ok) Then perhaps you want to find out what's the design difference between your application vs wireshark. This should give you some clue to the issue root cause. Thanks. Regards, Deshi
0 Kudos