Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel® GCC General Feedback

Bryce_Intel

General - UI Usability, Misc. Issues, Ease of Use

Please provide any general feedback pertaining to our Intel® Graphics Command Center.

The other feedback pages are:

0 Kudos
46 Replies
EAlex3
Beginner

Hello, i just download IGCC yesterday and it seems to be not working for me, i am running on MSI GE63 using Intel UHD 630, already did many installs and uninstalls but still not working for me, when i click on IGCC it just open for a second and then close itself, while i want to use Intel Graphic Control Panel, it says to recheck my driver status, i already installed the latest DCH driver through Intel DSA and it says updated.

Thanks before.

0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

Hello @EAlex3​ 

Please provide us the DxDiag.txt file to have a better picture of your current system configuration.

Regards,

Ronald M.

0 Kudos
EAlex3
Beginner

Hello, thanks for replying

this is my dxdiag result

thankyou for your assistance

0 Kudos
Bryce_Intel

Thanks @EAlex3​ !

The file you provided is a very blurry picture. Please save your log in a text format and replace your previous picture with the text file. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
jkok0
Beginner

On the latest version 1.100.1181.0 I have 2 issues:

1. Update driver is showed to Beta drivers, I have a higher number then the update is showed. Im on 26.20.100.6708 and the update is 25.20.100.6618
  2. when i go to the video tab, i get a notice that i need to enable "automatically process video to enhance it" but i have already enable it.

Dell Xps 13 9350

Windows 10 Build: 18875.1000 (Insider - skip ahead ring)

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Hi @jkok0​,

I reported these 2 issues to the Intel® GCC team. We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks!

0 Kudos
GSlaz
Beginner

Desperately need an option to control Color Saturation and Gamma.

Dell XPS 9570 owner.

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Thanks for the feedback @GSlaz​! We're working on getting these enhancement requests implemented by the Intel® Graphics Command Center team. Feel free to let us know if you have anymore feedback in the future!

0 Kudos
Zingam
Beginner

Vulkan is not properly supported:

Capture3.PNG

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Hi @Zingam​ ,

Thank you for reporting this to us. Can you please elaborate on what about Vulkan is not supported?For example, is Vulkan appearing as uninstalled when it is installed? We would highly appreciate any additional details.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

On NUC8i7HVK together with Radeon RX Vega Setting utility GCC works OK.

Please also see this thread with complains: https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004Kzjh0SAB/new-intel-dch-graphics-control-panel-app-lacking-important-settings

Leon

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Hello @LWAKSMAN​,

Thank you for helping out a fellow user! I updated the corresponding thread addressing their requests regarding  Intel® GCC.

0 Kudos
tsvk
Beginner

As far as I can see, the Intel Graphics Command Center does not (yet?) make it possible to define multiple displays in collage mode (combine the screen estate of several displays side-by-side into one large virtual screen).

So in order to define a setup of several displays in collage mode, I need to use the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel app.

However, when I launch the Graphics Control Center, it suggests that I uninstall the HD Graphics Control Panel app. Even when a collage mode setup is defined and in use. I fell for this uninstallation trap and was at a loss when I could not configure my collage setup anymore. It took a while until I realized that I needed to reinstall the HD Graphics Control Panel app until I can change the settings of my collage setup again.

Could Graphics Control Center not suggest to uninstall the HD Graphics Control Panel if some feature is in use that it does not support yet?

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Hi @tsvk​ 

At the moment, Intel® GCC does not have the capability for collage mode. However, I would recommend to keep an eye out for future updates. 🙂 Some features are not yet part of the Intel® Graphics Command Center so we recommend to uninstall the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel if you do not need the missing features.

Nevertheless, we understand your concerns so I can route your suggestion to the appropriate team. Thank you for your input @tsvk​ !

0 Kudos
GDube1
Beginner

Hello support,

I installed Intel Graphics Command Center 1.100.1725.0 on Windows 10 (18362.356).

After opening IGCC, shortcuts using Ctrl + Alt don't work in other apps, even though System HotKeys are "Off" in IGCC. For exemple, I try executing Ctrl + Alt shortcuts in SublimeText, and nothing happens. However, if I kill IGCCTray using Task Manager, my Ctrl + Alt shorcuts starts working again in SublimeText (until I re-open IGCC, that is).

Was it clear? Tell me if I need to provide additional info.

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Hello @GDube1​,

I reported your issue to the Intel GCC team and they will investigate this. Thank you for your feedback! We will contact you if further information is needed.

0 Kudos
stna1981
Novice

Honest feedback: 3 years ago, you asked advanced users on what needs to be improved in the Intel drivers. Many people asked to finally implement a function to set chroma subsampling (4:4:4 / 4:2:2 / 4:2:0) and color depth per channel (12/10/8 bpc) manually like e. g. nVidia and AMD has been offering it for years now. Nothing has happened. Many people worldwide can't use their UHD Graphics to display 4K60fps with HDR due to this limitation. Instead, time, money and man power is spent on redesigning the Control Center. Well, nice to have, but this does not really matter if you can't use your PC as intended. Are you so ignorant about customer desires or what is the reason why nothing has happened for 3 years regarding that topic?

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

For those reading this Intel GCC General Feedback thread, the response to @stna1981​ was provided in this other thread: Advanced users - we need your feedback: Control Panel color configuration options.

0 Kudos
KLope
Beginner

hello

there is still a problem of remembering the setting after a reboot

this time it applies to ''contrast'' in ''video''sshot-348.png

this is my config i5-8265u on thinkpad with 620 UHD as the igpu with w10 1809 up to date

sshot-341.png

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Hi @KLope​! The IGCC team is currently aware of this issue and is investigating this. I'll provide them the system details you have given us. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback!

0 Kudos