Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20501 Discussions

DCH drivers for Iris Pro 6200 needed!

RWill25
Novice

Feeling left out in the cold here. Can't use the new control panel without!

5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

DCH drivers are only available for 6th gen and later processors.

What is your processor model number?

Doc

0 Kudos
RWill25
Novice

I'm aware of what they exist for currently. I'm saying there is demand to have Broadwell added.

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee
Hello RWill25, Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I would like to gather more information about this request in order to submit your feedback to the relevant department. 1. Please provide your system brand and model. 2. Please provide the processor model. 3. How many systems are being affected or impacted by this feature request? Regards, Abigail G Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
RWill25
Novice

I appreciate you passing it on Abigail, it's a real shame to have a DX12 supported chip left out.

1. Call it a Gigabyte BRIX Pro GB-BXi7-5775, almost all of the actual systems are custom made workstations.
  2. i7 5775C (also affected 5575R, 5675R, 5775R, 5675C, 5750HQ, 5850HQ, 5950HQ)
  3. Unknown number, but all users affected. Chips mainly used for rendering or gaming.
0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee
Hello RWill25, Thank you for the information provided. We will document your feedback as it was provided with the system information as well. It is worth mentioning that we can not guarantee that the driver will be released, but your feedback will be reviewed by the appropriate department. Regards, Abigail G Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation.