Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Existe alguma solução para a última atualização do windows 10 home x64 - versão 1809 com os drivers Gráficos HD Intel® 4600?

PDeBa
Beginner

Após a última atualização do windows 10 home x64 (versão 1809 - data da atualização 12/março/2019) ao atualizar o driver de vídeo, o sistema congela. Possuo um i7-4790k. O driver baixado é da data de 19/março/2019 - Versão: 15.40.42.5063.

Fiz e refiz testes, ao utilizar o sistema operacional sem o driver, funciona, porém ao atualizar o driver Gráficos HD Intel® 4600 o sistema congela de imediato.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Don't attempt to update. Uninstall the previous solution completely (which may take multiple uninstall operations; do it until you see the Microsoft driver associated with the solution) and then install the latest (which is indeed 5063).

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
PDeBa
Beginner

This is what I did, after presenting this problem of freezing, I downloaded the drive from March 19, 2019 - Version: 15.40.42.5063 in my notebook and I went through a pendrive to my desktop PC and did the installation in which it generated the same problem.

The installation of windows 10 home x64 was the last available (I believe it is dated 08 / January / 2019), where it worked without any problem, only accused the video driver was outdated.

It was where I did the previous process, I transferred the installer of the drive to the pendrive, and during the installation (when the screen flashes and updates the drive) the system freezes.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I am not sure what to suggest. The driver installed just fine on my i7-4770K system.

...S

0 Kudos
PDeBa
Beginner

Yeah, but I dont know what to do... Maybe works for you because family of processor, your is Haswell and mine is Devil's Canyon.

But thanks for try to help me!

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello PDeBa Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. • What is the brand and model of your motherboard? • Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility • Steps to save the report: 1- Run the utility. 2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system. 3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”. 4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop. 5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
PDeBa
Beginner

Hii, thanks for try to help me.

The attach was the scan result.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello PDeBa Thank you for the information. Please make sure that you have the following updates installed on the system: The Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) BIOS and drivers (https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z97X-Gaming-G1-WIFI-BK-rev-10#support-dl-driver), all the Windows® updates available (go to settings select security and updates, complete the scan and install of the available updates) Please follow these steps in order to update the graphics driver: 1. Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28662/a08/win64_15.40.42.5063.zip 2. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder. 3. Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager. 4. Click "Yes" when prompted for permission from User Account Control. 5. Expand the Display adapters section. 6. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software. 7. Click "Browse my computer for driver software". 8. Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer". 9. Click "Have Disk". 10. Click "Browse". 11. Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics". 12. Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh". 13. Click Open, then click OK, and finally click "Next". Drivers are now being installed. 14. Reboot your computer. 15. And let me know if you have any issues during the installation. If after these steps the behavior still happens i would recommend confirming GIGABYTE® is the operating system (OS) build is supported on their motherboard. GIGABYTE® support: https://www.gigabyte.com/Support NOTE: if you need assistance to complete the OEM updates please contact GIGABYTE. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
PDeBa
Beginner

Hi,

After step 13, for a second, I had hope, but the system froze again.

And I opened a "ticket" on Gigabyte too.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello PDeBa Thank you for the update, yes, at this point after the testing performed is important to report the behavior the the motherboard manufacturer. Please keep us posted with the outcome. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
PDeBa
Beginner

Hi Leo, after contact support from gigabyte, they told me to update chipset and update bios, after this, the SO stopped freezes. The windows 10 is compatible with the motherboard, by the way.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello PDeBa I am glad to hear that the system is working properly after completing the updates for the motherboard. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos