FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Data receiving Issue having b/w FPGA to Application via ethernet

Aravindpb
Novice

I have developed the code for UDP packet to send the data through Ethernet using cyclon v  phy marvel 88E1111-B0-NDC2I000 make

->when i try to receive the UDP packet in wireshark application it will receive properly

-> instead of wireshark we developed the one receiver application,that application can't receive any data from the transmitter side(FPGA)

-> I have used another way to check my receiver application is working or not . for this problem i checked PC to PC communication , transmitter side used packet sender application and receiver side used my own application, that time my application received the proper data what I sended in transmitter side, so i hope there is no problem in my application

-> The case is that when try to communicate b/w FPGA to my application data is not receiving ,but FPGA to wireshark communication is properly receiving the data . want the solution for communication b/w FPGA to my application

-> And also i tried (LAN) Straight cable as well as cross cable data is not receiving same problem facing on it

please let me know any body have the solution

Thanks & regards

Aravind P

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SengKok_L_Intel
Hi, Wireshark should be able to receive the package from FPGA as well as PC communication. Perhaps you can do a comparison from wireshark to identify the difference. Regards -SK
0 Kudos
Aravindpb
Novice

hai sk LIM

please let me give little bit brief explanation

0 Kudos