Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

Подскажите какие процессоры из линейки Intel® Xeon® E-2100 поддерживают память RDIMM ?

ATurb
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello Aleksandr, Thank you so much for contacting us about this concern. I would like to inform you that the this processor familly will support only UDIMM; In order to have a better understanding of this, please check the link below on the section 2.1: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/docs/processors/xeon/xeon-e-2100-datasheet-vol-1.html If you have any other question, please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello ATurb,

We are following your case and we would like to know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello ATurb, Please let us know if you need more help on your question. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello ATurb, We are following your question, please let us know in case you need more help. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello ATurb, Feel free to contact us back in case you need more help. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos