Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel UHD 620 drivers are only rendering colors upto 6-bit..

kdb13
Beginner

The Intel drivers are not displaying 24-bit true color. They only display 6-bit i.e. 18-bit colors only. I've the latest DCH Intel drivers too.intel.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
kdb13, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support. In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system: What is the model of the motherboard? What is the model of the processor? If this is a laptop, what is the model of it? What is the model of the monitor? Is this a new computer? Did you make any recent hardware/software changes? Were you able to use 24-bit depth true color before? Which Windows* version are you using? We recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer since that driver was customized by them work with your specific platform. Since the processor is working with Intel® UHD Graphics 620, we can always try to install the latest Intel® generic graphics driver version 26.20.100.6709: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28731/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=126789 Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
kdb13, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
kdb13, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos