Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4864 Discussions

I'm looking for a detailed product specification data sheet for an optical transceiver (part # SPTSBP2PMCDF). Does anyone know where I can obtain one? The only info that I've found online is a general summary. Thanks for your assistance.

MHall15
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mike_Intel
Hello MHall15, Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. Regarding your inquiry, we have a specific team you can assist you regarding your request. Please contact Silicon Photonics support team, just click on "Contact us now" in the link below: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/silicon-photonics/silicon-photonics-overview.html If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MHall15
Beginner
Thank you for your response. I used the "Contact Us" form that you mentioned approximately 1 week ago and have yet to receive a response. Can you recommend an alternative? Kind regards, Matt Hall
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello MHall15, I am sorry to hear that. Do you have a case number or any reference number when log your inquiry last week? I will try to make a follow up on your behalf, if you can also provide a reference number, that would be very helpful. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MHall15
Beginner
Hello again, Mike. I submitted my information on the following form: https://plan.seek.intel.com/SMARTForm_ICS I did not receive a case number or reference number after clicking the "Submit" button. The screen simply stated that "We will be in touch with you soon". I just tried resubmitting my information -- hopefully I hear back soon. Thanks, Matt
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello MHall15, I understand. Let me check and see what I can do here on our end regarding this issue. Please wait for our update. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos