Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

My platform is i7 9700k and GIGABYTE ELITE Z390,with no discrete graphics card. Ubuntu 16.04 can't recognize the intel uhd graphics 630.And the system can't install Correct driver.In this way, I can't use the gazebo under the Ubuntu 16.04.

ZDenn
Beginner

all1all2.png

all2all1.png

all1 and all2 are the detail message about my device and the result tested with Unigine 3D.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

1 2 3 4 5 are the message in the terminal belong to Unigine3D.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZDenn
Beginner

I have tried update the linux kernel, and acted upgrade,but these don't work. I have also borrowed a GTX 980 from my parterner. Ubuntu recognize the GTX 980.And then it worked very well. So I think I should intall the correct driver for the i9 9700k. But I failed . Could you tell me how to intall the correct driver and make the system rocognize intel uhd graphics 630.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

This definitely sounds like you need newer drivers. Have you asked about this on the various Linux and Ubuntu forums? Most of Intel's support for Linux is provided on/through Intel's Open Source site, 01.org. There are sub-pages and forums specifically for graphics (start here: https://01.org/linuxgraphics).

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos