Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Get Source of Intel.Realsense.CustomRW.exe (maybe source of CalibrationToolAPI)

GBEZO
Beginner

Hi,

we want to be able to upload camera parameters like with :

"C:\CalibrationToolAPI\2.6.8.0\bin\Intel.Realsense.CustomRW.exe -w -f mydevice.xml"

and "C:\CalibrationToolAPI\2.6.8.0\bin\Intel.Realsense.CustomRW.exe -r -f mydevice.xml" from a linux Kernel 3.10.40

We have done it from DFU tool soures

can you provide source of CalibrationToolAPI ?

Thanks

Gregoire

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I noticed in page 24 of the user guide for the Dynamic Calibrator software that it mentions that source code for the Calibrator and CustomRW is in the 'Examples' folder of the calibration tool. I apologize that I wasn't aware of this before!

1.png

It likely still will not help you calibrate the intrinsics though unfortunately if it is not the source code for the OEM version of the calibration software.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

EDIT: It was discovered in the user guide for the Custom Calibrator software that source code for the Calibrator and CustomRW tools can be found in the 'Examples' folder of the calibration software.

1.png

0 Kudos
GBEZO
Beginner
MartyG, Thanks for your answer in such a short time. I found our module assembly is not working properly, and not due to calibration missing. To be more precise on our need, how to write extrinsic and intrinsic parameters into a camera from a PC not under Windows 10 (a windows 7, a Linux machine for example) On windows 10, I have used the Intel.Realsense.CustomRW.exe. , we need the same for Linux because the camera is integrated on an embedded plateform Regards Grégoire BEZOT
0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Page 14 onward of the Dynamic Calibrator software's user guide describes the installation process for Linux

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/emerging-technologies/intel-realsense-technology/RealSense_D400_Dyn_Calib_User_Guide.pdf

1.png

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I noticed in page 24 of the user guide for the Dynamic Calibrator software that it mentions that source code for the Calibrator and CustomRW is in the 'Examples' folder of the calibration tool. I apologize that I wasn't aware of this before!

1.png

It likely still will not help you calibrate the intrinsics though unfortunately if it is not the source code for the OEM version of the calibration software.

0 Kudos