Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Isuue setting up NCS [Unsuccessful TensorSliceReader constructor]

idata
Employee

Hi all,

I am experiencing issue while getting the NCS to start. So I follow the set up instruction on the website. I got the to the "make examples" step. Then I got the following error with Tensorflow. Does anyone know how can I solve it? Thanks in advance

On my native system, I installed Tensorflow within a virtual environment. So if I need to use Tensorflow , I need to do the "source ~/tensorflow/bin/activate"

System:

Ubuntu 16.04

Python version 2.7.12

Error Log:

W tensorflow/core/framework/op_kernel.cc:975] Not found: Unsuccessful TensorSliceReader constructor: Failed to find any matching files for inception_v3.ckpt <---- This loops over and over

At the end, I got this:

NotFoundError (see above for traceback): Unsuccessful TensorSliceReader constructor: Failed to find any matching files for inception_v3.ckpt

[[Node: save/RestoreV2_21 = RestoreV2[dtypes=[DT_FLOAT], _device="/job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/cpu:0"](_recv_save/Const_0, save/RestoreV2_21/tensor_names, save/RestoreV2_21/shape_and_slices)]]

Please help~~~ Really appreciate that

San

0 Kudos
0 Replies