Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Converting a .pb file to NCS graph

idata
Employee

Hi,

I was using Darkflow to detect multiple objects from a video. I used a model trained on the COCO dataset (yolo.coco.cfg and yolo.coco.weights).

I successfully converted this model to a protobuf .pb file to be used with Tensorflow using:

flow --model cfg/yolo.coco.cfg --load bin/yolo.coco.weights --savepb

I got two files yolo.coco.pb and yolo.coco.meta

And this is working fine and I was able to load this model in to Tensorflow and run detections.

Now, I am trying to convert this .pb file to a frozen graph to be used with NCS. But looks like it needs a checkpoint file.

Since I am using pre-trained weights, I don't have the checkpoint file with me.

How can I convert this .pb file to be used with NCS?

Is it necessary that I train the model?

I'm a bit new to this, so please forgive any mistakes.

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Same issue here. Have you got any clue about how to solve this problem?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi @rahules and @zdx66536,

Thanks for reaching out. May I ask which NCSDK version are you guys using? I've seen people using YOLO on the NCS using Darkflow, I was able to get the graph file to work on the NCS, find the relevant URLs below:

If you need help troubleshooting please provide more details on your setup (host OS, VM?, NCSDK version, etc.), the list of steps you are following, and/or any other information that could help us. We will be waiting for your reply.

Best Regards,

@Luis_at_Intel
0 Kudos