Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Status Error during Inference

idata
Employee

Hi to everyone!!

I made a network with a very simple structure:

input = Input(shape=(1, 28, 3), name='input') x = Conv2D(filters=1, kernel_size=(1,1), use_bias=False, strides=(1,1), padding='valid', name='conv2d')(input) x = Flatten()(x) x = initial_model(x)

where intial_model is a feed forward fully connected network with input 28 (coming from the previous part) and 5 as output.

I was able to export the .graph file, but when I make inference I get the following error:

" E: [ 0] dispatcherEventReceive:246 dispatcherEventReceive() Read failed -2

E: [ 0] eventReader:267 Failed to receive event, the device may have reset

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "main.py", line 143, in

app.start()

File "main.py", line 122, in start

output, user_obj = output_fifo.read_elem()

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/mvnc/mvncapi.py", line 412, in read_elem

raise Exception(Status(status))

Exception: Status.ERROR"

To debug any type of error I'm simply simulating a possible input with the following code:

input_final = np.ones((1,1,28,3)).astype(np.float32) graph.queue_inference_with_fifo_elem(input_fifo, output_fifo, input_final, 'obj user') output, user_obj = output_fifo.read_elem()

Do you have any idea what's going on?

Thank you in advance for your help!

N.B: if I leave the code running without output_fifo.read_elem() method, it runs for 3/4 seconds and then report a similar error, but on line 767.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hi @EscVM

Thank you for reaching out, could you share your code for me to reproduce? Also, which device and SDK are you using?

Regards,

Jesus
0 Kudos