FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6354 Discussions

hi friends i would like to know if there is tri speed ipcore how to configure with PHY Adress,and adress packets ,can you please share your experiences as soon as possible ,main thought is how to instantiate tri ip ???

mmanu6
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Deshi_Intel
Hi, May I know are your referring to Ethernet 10M/100M/1G IP when you mentioned "tri speed IP core" ? If yes, then there are couple of reference design that show case the usage of "Intel FPGA triple speed Ethernet IP". However, triple speed Ethernet IP is typically tied to FPGA product family. So the next question will be what is the Intel FPGA product that you plan to use with triple speed Ethernet IP ? For instance, if you want to use triple speed Ethernet IP with Intel Arria 10 FPGA, then you can just search for "Intel Arria 10 triple speed ethernet reference design" in google then it will bring you to the right website. Let me know if you are having trouble to find the reference design once you identify the desired Intel FPGA product family. Thanks. Regards, dlim
0 Kudos
mmanu6
Beginner

Hello dlim,

am doing project on cyclone v E base board ,how to set ip address to PHY and how to configure ip core ,10/100 mbps small mac,i got stuck so can you please let me know if you know.

Thanking you dlim for your time.

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel
HI, You can checkout below application note to download TSE IP example design for Cyclone V FPGA but do take note that Intel FPGA only provide IP support till Ethernet MAC IP (data link layer) https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/an/an647.pdf You need to google or attend some Ethernet training course if you want to learn implementation of full Ethernet solution till (application layer) that involve IP address communication handled by OS software. Thanks. Regards, dlim
0 Kudos
mmanu6
Beginner
0 Kudos