Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14402 Discussions

Where I can find complete documentation on mechanical drawing and ball map Denverton NS CPU (Atom C3000 family: specifically C3758, FCBGA1310)?

AZuev4
Beginner

Hello!

I need documentation with full information about mechanical size of CPU and package ball map.

For example. When I work with CPU of Apollo Lake family I used documentation wich called "Apollo Lake SoC 2D and 3D Step File Mechanical Drawings" (consist mechanical size) and "Apollo Lake-I SoC 31x24mm Package Ball Map - Ballout, Signal, and Mechanical Package" (consist ball map with ccordinates of every pin) (see attached screenshot). I need same documentation about C3000 family but I can't find it in Technical Library on Intel site.

P.S. I use Mentor Graphics (or PADS, what it calls today).

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JoseH_Intel

Hello AZuev4,

Thank you for joining the community.

The available documentation possible to share with you about this processor is the general family datasheet that you can download from here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/docs/processors/atom/c-series/c3000-family-datasheet.html

For further designing information you need to get back to the OEM.

Hope this helps

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello AZuev4,

Thank you for joining the community.

The available documentation possible to share with you about this processor is the general family datasheet that you can download from here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/docs/processors/atom/c-series/c3000-family-datasheet.html

For further designing information you need to get back to the OEM.

Hope this helps

Jose A.

0 Kudos
AZuev4
Beginner

Hello Jose, thanks for link.

Unfortunately I already read this document (like all topic about this family in RDC). There is no complete information about package FCBGA1310 for creating footprint in my CAD system.

There is only simple preview in Volume 3 (consist pin table without coordinates and preview data about mechanical drawing...see attached screenshot).

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello AZuev4,

What happens is this particular processors family is manufactured under OEM request for small devices mainly. That is why you might need to go to the OEM directly in order to get design documentation. Intel only provides general documentation like the datasheet you already have.

Jose A.

0 Kudos