Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4784 Discussions

I don't know where to submit my system information and I need it to install intel

MHern23
Beginner

It says that I have to go to the Costumer's Support but I don't know where to click

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

You didn't describe what is your problem/system, however on this page you will find local direct phone to contact the Intel Support: https://www.intel.la/content/www/xl/es/support/contact-support/lar-contact.html

Leon

Emeth_O_Intel

Hi Mariana,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities Support.

Could you please so kind and provide us more details about the Intel Product that you would like to install into your system to provide you the most accurate information.

We will be waiting for your outcome to proceed with the next step, if you have any other questions do not hesitate and let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Emeth O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel

Hi Mariana,

Thank you for contacting us.

I was reviewing your community thread and I have not seen any activity recently.

Please if you have any other questions, do not hesitate and let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Emeth O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos