Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

I am unable to assign a Development Kit license on my computer

JHoff18
Beginner

When I try to assign an Aria V development Kit license on my computer, I receive the following error messsage:

A Quartus II Development Kit Edition already exists on Hoffman-10. Only 1 Quartus II Development Kit Edition can be installed on the same computer.

When I check the products and users tab, there are no licenses assigned to that computer.

When I try to regenerate a license file for that computer, I receive the following error message:

Your request cannot be completed, please try again in a few minutes. 

If you continue to receive this message,Contact Customer Service for assistance.

I opened a support request, but have received no response in 48 hours.

Has anyone else had this problem?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Apologies for the inconvenience happen. We are having intermittent problem with our Sign On systems. Due to ongoing issues could you resubmit again the request using link

https://fpgasupport.intel.com/Licensing/license/contact.html  (contact customer service)

0 Kudos
TKund
Beginner

Hello,

since I am facing a similar issue, I already tried to contact customer service using the link you provided. Sending the request always fails.

It keeps telling me "NIC/Host/Guard ID entered is invalid" - no matter which ID (from 'Computers and License Files' tab) I use.

Is there another way to get in contact with customer service?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Jeffrey Hoffman

If you still not able to generate the license, kindly provide screenshot.

0 Kudos