Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Update Firmware Intel® Ethernet Connection X722

DYaku
Beginner

Hi! I have Intel® Server Board S2600WFT with Intel® Ethernet Connection X722 network adapter. Following this page https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005893/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html where I can download firmware (NVM Image) 4.10 ?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Intel Server Community.

I was reviewing your thread and I would like to confirm if this network adapter is a LOM (LAN-on-Motherboard) or if you are using a Retail Adapter? If you have the complete model of the adapter would be great as well.

On the other hand, please check the following link in order to download the NVM image of the x722:

How can I update the NVM on a Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X722

Please let me know the outcome and also if the link helps you to find the information you are looking for. I will be waiting for your outcome in order to proceed with the next step.

Regards,

Emeth O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel

Hi,

I am following up on this thread in order to verify if the information provided helps you or if you have any other questions.

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Emeth O.

0 Kudos
DYaku
Beginner

Hi, 

thanks a lot for your help, sorry for delay.

My network adapter is a LOM (LAN-on-Motherboard). 

I have already updated the network firmware to version 4.0.

But I'm using ESXi 67, so following this page 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005893/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html

I need upgrade the network firmware to version 4.10.

So my question was: where can I find the firmware version 4.10?

Best,

Dmitriy

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel

Hi,

Unfortunately, from our website downloadcenter.intel.com the latest NVM image firmware is version 4.0.

Could you please so kind and let me know where did you see that there is a version 4.10 available?

Regards,

Emeth O.

0 Kudos
DYaku
Beginner

Hi,

X722.PNG

I found on your website that the last firmware version for the network adapter X722 is 4.10.

SoI want to understand where can I download the firmware version 4.10?

Best,

Dmitriy

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel

Hi,

Please check the below link with the driver firmware version 4.10;

I found this link on the VMware Compatibility Guide

https://www.vmware.com/resources/compatibility/detail.php?deviceCategory=io&productid=43698&deviceCategory=io&details=1&partner=46&releases=369&keyword=X722&deviceTypes=6&page=1&display_interval=10&sortColumn=Partner&sortOrder=Asc

Please let me know if the link provided helps you to gather the information you were looking for.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Emeth O.

0 Kudos
MustafaB
Novice

The link posted contain driver original question asked about firmware 4.10

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel

Hi,

I would like to know if the information provided helps you? If so, please let me know.

Regards,

Emeth O.

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel

Hi,

I was reviewing this thread, and I have not seen any activity recently.

I am going to proceed and close it. Please if you have more questions do not hesitate and contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Emeth O.

0 Kudos
MustafaB
Novice

Folks,

There is a number of threads related to x722 firmware.
Can you please post where is 4.10 firmware for standalone PCI original Intel x722 cards?

0000:06:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection X722 for 10GbE SFP+
0000:06:00.1 Ethernet controller: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection X722 for 10GbE SFP+

Kind Regards,
MB>

0 Kudos