Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

Hace unos meses me apareció que habia una actualización de Intel para mi computadora, tras eso cada vez que hago click en algo salta un error que adjunto foto. Que puedo hacer? Es muy molesto

FCuel
Beginner

Consulta intel.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BrusC_Intel

Hello, Florencia.

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

I checked your post and I understand that you are getting an error message related to the Intel Optane Memory Pinning Extension, we apologize for the inconvenience, I will be happy to assist you.

Please bear in mind that Intel community support is provided in english and translation may be required.

You can go to the apps section in your computer and uninstall the Intel Optane Pining Extension and restart the computer, this should get rid of the error (source).

For example: Start menu > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Intel Optane Pining Extension > *Click on it and then Uninstall*

Please use the computer as usual for a day and let me know if the issue persists.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel

Hello, Florencia.

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

I checked your post and I understand that you are getting an error message related to the Intel Optane Memory Pinning Extension, we apologize for the inconvenience, I will be happy to assist you.

Please bear in mind that Intel community support is provided in english and translation may be required.

You can go to the apps section in your computer and uninstall the Intel Optane Pining Extension and restart the computer, this should get rid of the error (source).

For example: Start menu > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Intel Optane Pining Extension > *Click on it and then Uninstall*

Please use the computer as usual for a day and let me know if the issue persists.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel

Hello, FCuel.

Good day,

I wanted to follow up on your ticket to check if you tried the steps provided in my previous message and everything is working fine.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance or if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel

Hello, FCuel.

This post is to follow up on your ticket to check if everything is working fine.

I will proceed to close the ticket for now since there has been no response.

If you require any type of assistance from Intel, please do not hesitate and contact us back.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos