Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

hi, i am having error when running demo initialized the env variables permanantly

tmazh
Beginner

I have intialized env var permanantly but still getting this error that says Please initiate the Intel OpenVINO environment by going to the installation directory for openvino and running the setupvars.sh file in the bin folder.

Makefile:80: recipe for target 'run_py' failed please advice

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JAVIERJOSE_A_Intel

Hi tmazh, 

I just noticed that you opened a new thread presenting a similar issue posted in this thread: 

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004UVHRA/hi-i-am-using-ncs2-and-running-demos-of-ncappzoo-and-i-am-getting-error-please-initiate-the-intel-openvino-environment-by-going-to-the-installation-directory-for-openvino-and-running-the-setupvarssh-file-in-the-bin-folder 

Could you please keep working on this one as we are going to close the new ones. 

Regards, 

Javier A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician   

A Contingent Worker at Intel 

0 Kudos
tmazh
Beginner

I tried but it didnot fixed my problem i initilize environment variables permanantly it didnot fix my problems

0 Kudos
JAVIERJOSE_A_Intel

Hi tmazh,

Thank you for your response. I will happy to help you in the original case that I mentioned to you in my last post.

Regards,

Javier A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician   

A Contingent Worker at Intel 

0 Kudos
tmazh
Beginner

i have set up the env var and ran the program it is getting error when i ran it attached is the output of program i am using NCS2 stick and openvino and running ncappzoo

Please initiate the Intel OpenVINO environment by going to the installation directory for openvino and running the setupvars.sh file in the bin folder.

Makefile:80: recipe for target 'run_py' failed

make: *** [run_py] Error 1

0 Kudos