Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Annonces
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Is the Optiplex 7070 (i5-9500T) compatible with Intel Unite v3.3.163.51 as a hub?

JRoge26
Débutant
1 322 Visites

We just recently purchased some Optiplex 7070 units with i5-9500T vPro capable processors. The client that will be using these units plan on using one for an Intel Unite hub. They use the simple Small Business version, which is v3.3.163.51. When installing the hub software, it will fail when starting the hub software stating "System Check Failed: An Error occurred during the system check. Please consult with your system provider..."

The dell site that facilitates the unite downloads states that the 7070 is now compatible, but I'm curious whether that only applies to enterprise versions greater than 4.0. Any information regarding this issue would be appreciated.

0 Compliments
9 Réponses
AndrewG_Intel
Modérateur
1 062 Visites

Hello JRoge26,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

The HUB for Intel Unite® app is a system based on Intel® vPro™ technology, specifically designed to support the Intel Unite® solution, meaning this that vPro™ support is not the only requirement that needs to be met. The support for Intel Unite® is based on a comprehensive list of specific SKU numbers.

In order to check this inquiry further, could you please provide us with the SKU number and the Ordering code of the DELL™ Optiplex 7070 device? If you don't mind sharing it publicly feel free to post the details on this thread, otherwise, you may send us a private message in this thread with these details.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Compliments
AndrewG_Intel
Modérateur
1 062 Visites

Hello JRoge26,

If you need further assistance, please let us know and kindly provide the information previously requested. We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Compliments
JRoge26
Débutant
1 062 Visites

My apologies Andrew, it's been a little crazy around the shop and haven't had much time to continue troubleshooting this issue. So the SKU for the system is 210-ASEI. The ordering code for the processor should be CM8068403362510. I can give your the S/N in private if necessary.

0 Compliments
AndrewG_Intel
Modérateur
1 062 Visites

Hello JRoge26,

Thank you for your response.

Please allow us to check this further regarding the information you provided and as soon as we have more details available we will be posting back in this thread.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Compliments
AndrewG_Intel
Modérateur
1 062 Visites

Hello JRoge26,

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regarding this compatibility inquiry, we would kindly recommend addressing this question to your OEM (original equipment manufacturer, in this case, DELL™) to check if Intel® vPro™ technology has to be enabled as optional could be either available or not.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Compliments
JRoge26
Débutant
1 062 Visites

Yeah, the Dell guys pretty much said 'no dice'. It works just fine when we connect it as a hub to our enterprise pin server(But that is running the most recent 4.x version). We are just going to use it as an excuse to move to enterprise version, but I thought I would reach out to see if anyone had a workaround before we started implementing anything.

0 Compliments
AndrewG_Intel
Modérateur
1 062 Visites

Hello JRoge26,

Thank you for your response and your patience in this matter.

Regarding this behavior, by any chance have you tested with the latest version available for Intel Unite® App 3.X. The latest version is 3.3.190.26. We have sent you an email with more details.

Please let us know the outcome.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Compliments
AndrewG_Intel
Modérateur
1 062 Visites

Hello JRoge26,

We would like to know if you were able to test version 3.3.190.26. If you still need assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Compliments
AndrewG_Intel
Modérateur
1 062 Visites

Hello JRoge26,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Compliments
Répondre