Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1149 Discussions

hello, I am using intel atom E3940 with pxe server and i am success to download linux ubuntu 18.04. I have an ISO image file from kontron bitbake build but i am not success to download it to the target. I am using AIO BOOT software.

dbens5
Beginner

The pxe server is with AIO BOOT software.

The DHCP is with router.

The target is in PXE mode.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @dbens5​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Could you please clarify if the affected design has been developed by you or a third-party company? Please give all the details (part number, model, name of the manufacturer, where is the documentation) of the project related to this situation if it is a third-party device.

Could you verify if this situation persists using any of the following OS?

- Windows* 10 Enterprise (64-bit).

- Windows* IoT Core (32/64-bit).

- Wind River 8 Linux distribution (64-bit).

- Yocto Project* BSP tool-based embedded Linux distribution (64-bit).

- Android (64-bit) Marshmallow PV April 17.

- Android O ETA target Q2 ’18.

- Wind River VxWorks* 7.

We are waiting for your answer to these questions.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
dbens5
Beginner
Hi, I am using STANDATD COMe-mal10E2E3940 module with carrier board of Kontron company. I am trying to transfer ISO image file to the module from host with windows 7 and some pxe server application called AIO BOOT. The ISO image file is yocto based. Something is wrong with the iso file or I have to prepare the iso image file in order to transfer it by PXE Ethernet line. Please let me know what I have to do to ISO image file? because I success to download standard Ubuntu 18.04 to the target. Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks, Doron ben shitreet IAI Ltd +972-50-5961044
0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @dbens5​:

The information that may help you is stated as a reference at the following website:

https://docs.kontron-electronics.de/stm32mp/build-stm32mp/build-system/

In case that you have consultations related to this information or the system that you are using , please as a reference use the channels listed at:

https://www.kontron.com/support

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos