Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

please help me with graphics update. see below

fbu00
Beginner

Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH DriversLatest version: x.x.x.7584Installed Version: x.x.x.7263Update available

This download installs the Intel® Graphics Driver for 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th generation, Apollo Lake, Gemini Lake, Amber Lake, Whiskey Lake, and Comet Lake.

Release date: December 16, 2019Size: 376 MB

i have this update and when i install it, it tells me that it cannot be validated on my pc to contact the manufacturer. any help on this please how to install it.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. What is your computer model?
  2. You have installed Installed Version: x.x.x.7263, however there is no such version in Intel Download Center https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29274/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=80939 . Was it downloaded from Intel?
  3. What is the version of Windows 10 64bit (only 64bit is supported) you have installed on your computer?

Leon

0 Kudos
fbu00
Beginner

i have a 64bit pc and it suggesting it from the intel driver update website. but yet it says that error fail. so is 7263? the final update for this model? since its an old model i wouldn't think there would be any more updates for it... or are there...?

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. From your answer I can't understand what is your hardware and software configuration.
  2. Pleas download Intel System Support Utility (SSU). https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-
  3. Run the SSU system scan. Save the results and the results file, using the "paper clip", please attach to your post.

Leon

0 Kudos
Lewis-H
New Contributor I

Please check whether the updates of driver are compatible which your system. If yes, try to re-install it in using safe mode.

Regards,

Lewis

0 Kudos
fbu00
Beginner

how can i know if it's compatible? it's saying that that update is available. but it will crash during installation.

0 Kudos
fbu00
Beginner

its a dell inspiron 3650 i3 6100 cpu 3.70 ghz intel graphics hd 530 6gb ram

0 Kudos
Kflash08
Beginner

Same problem here with a Dell Inspiron 3583. (i3-8145U + 620 Graphics). Tried to install the updated drivers several times, but I get the same message as the OP. Download page says my processor is compatible.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Kflash08​ ,

Your problem is not the same. You have other computer. Please open a new thread, describing your problem, hardware and software configuration (including Windows version).

Leon

0 Kudos
Kflash08
Beginner

How is my problem not the same? It's exactly the same problem as the OP. Creating a new thread only creates a duplicate thread of the same problem.

Dell Inspiron 3583: Windows 10 Home 64-bit, i3-8145U, 620 graphics.

0 Kudos
JJoke1
Beginner

Try this.

Intel had the drivers uploaded incorrectly. You are getting the 32 bit driver for a 64 bit system, or vice versa. Check the download directory on your system to confirm. If you can find the correct driver, download it manually. Install manually as well. The software assistant is useless. I tried it twice and it failed each time. The correct 64 bit driver installed fine. I chatted with support, but I thought I would check here. I'm sure others are having the same issue. BTW, we do NOT have the same hardware. So, Intel needs to fix a bunch of issues. Try finding the file and do it manually. It should work. Good luck.

0 Kudos
Kflash08
Beginner

Thank you! I finally got them installed. I did try the zip package before, but I got the same message. When I tried updating through device manager, it told me that the best driver was already installed, even though it still said that the old one was installed. I tried the "have disk" option, selected the INF and was able to install and update that way. Unfortunately the updated drivers didn't fix the issues that I'm having.

0 Kudos
ATest16
Novice

Are you sure about this? I downloaded from the 64 bit link (strangely there are only zip extensions), opened it, all "64 bit part" was there, including a x64 folder (suggestive, eh?). Even a click in the start menu brings Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware notification, if it is enabled.

Is it possible the driver guys forgot to digital sign the driver? Or is this buggy?

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello fbu00,

Were you able to follow the steps suggested by the community?

Let me know if you need more assistance. 

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello fbu00,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Hello ATest16,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

In this case, we recommend you to open a new thread with your question and please provide your hardware configuration to further assist you.

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos