Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1149 Discussions

How to make e3930 based board to reflect as a USB Device over USB OTG port?

LVenk1
Beginner

Hello All

I am Working on intel atom e3930 based board, where I have ported windows 10 Iot core OS. I have included the BSP available for e3930 and everything works but USB OTG. Can someone help us to make the board to work as USB device over OTG. I have tried enabling the OTG device support in BIOS settings, there seems no progress. I am not able to see any connection recognition when I connect my IOT device with Host system. Looking forward to the best solution,

Regards

Lokesh

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @LVenk1​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Could you please clarify if this situation happens on your design or a third- party design? 

In case that it is a third-party device, could you please inform the name of the manufacturer, its model, the part number, and where its documentation is stated?

On the other hand, could you please let us know how many units of the project related to this circumstance have been manufactured? How many are affected? Could you please give the failure rate? Also, could you please list the sources that you have used to design it and if it has been verified by Intel?

Could you please give pictures of the top side markings of the affected processors?

Could you please let us know if this situation happens on a specific USB port or various? Please try to reproduce the situation using the different ports and let us know the results.

Could you please clarify if this condition occurs with a specific USB On-The-Go (OTG) or different ones? Please try to reproduce the condition using different USB OTG devices and inform the outcomes of this suggestion.

We are waiting for your reply to these questions.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos