Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14397 Discussions

Ajuda URGENT por favor/please!!! "INTEL EXTREME TUNING"

LBaiã
Beginner

Boa noite,

Eu sem querer instalei o programa da Intel "Intel Extreme Tuning", e pensava que não iria afectar o meu processador (i7-9750H), eu não alterei definição nenhuma, e o programa alterou completamente o meu computador e agora a temperatura do computador está sempre a 70 graus celsius mesmo sem utilizar o computador, quando antigamente o valor antigo era de 35/40 graus quando estava sem fazer nada e a ventoinha desacelerava, já tentei desinstalar o programa, fiz reset na BIOS ao clicar no F9 para trazer a configuração antiga do processador como quando foi comprado, mas não consigo repor os valores de origem do processador, preciso de ajuda urgentemente, estou a entrar em pânico!! Por favor ajudem-me!!! Eu só quero ter o processador como quando comprei o computador. Socorro!!! 😭

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Good night,

I accidentally installed the Intel "Intel Extreme Tuning" program, and thought it would not affect my processor (i7-9750H), I did not change any settings, and the program completely changed my computer and now the computer temperature is always 70 degrees Celsius even without using the computer, when the old value was 35/40 degrees when I was doing nothing and the fan would slowed down, I already tried to uninstall the program, I reset the BIOS when I clicked on F9 to bring the old processor configuration as when it was purchased, but I can't reset the processor source values, I need help urgently, I'm panicking! ! Please help me!!! I just want to have the processor like when I bought the computer. Help!!! 😭

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

How did you "accidentally" install XTU? Anyway, XTU does not support your "H" processor. XTU only supports X and K processors.

Uninstall XTU.

Resetting the processor source values should be done in your bios. If you need help with your bios, contact the manufacturer of your device for support of their bios.

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Also, you don't need to provide a translation; we can take care of that ourselves.

...S