Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Will Forza Horizon 4 headlights glitch ever be solved?

GBarr13
Novice

Last time i used a driver without this issue was in the old driver 25.20.100.6373 back in 2018 and still to this day the bug is on latest drivers.

The game runs fine but with this glitch is impractical to play at night or raining, i just dont want to downgrade my driver every time i want to play this game.Captura de Tela (117).png

5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and ATTACH (using the paperclip under the toolbar) the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Doc

Alberto_R_Intel

GBarr13, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I just wanted to verify if the glitch problem with Forza Horizon 4 headlights still persists and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

Alberto_R_Intel

Hello GBarr13, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

ZaOn
Beginner

ı am having the same problem too please help because ı can't race night because of this

UchihaMosleh
Beginner

I have the exact same problem, here is my system information. can anyone help me with this issue!

Screenshot 2024-03-22 152955.png