Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Surface Pro 7에서 Intel AVStream Camera Update 실패

경전000
Beginner

캡처1.PNG안녕하세요.

Surface Pro 7에서 첨부와 같은 Update가 계속 실패합니다.

확인부탁드립니다.​

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

경전000, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In reference to this update about the Intel® AVStream Camera, in order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Are you using the Intel® Driver and Support Assistant?

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

When did the issue start?

Which specific Windows* version are you using?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

경전000, I just wanted to let you know that I have an update in this matter.

For this specific system, the best thing to do will be to install the drivers provided by Microsoft* for the proper functionality of the laptop itself and the features and functions of it, including the camera as well:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=100419

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
User1592672760333169

I have the same problem.

And I did apply the latest Surface Pro 7 drivers and firmware update (latest as of 6/10/2020) as you suggested.

Intel Driver and Support Assistant continue to pop-up notification, and report that I'm missing 1 available update for "Intel AVStream Camera". The weird thing is that it ask me to download the "Intel Graphics - Windows 10 DCH drivers", which does not contain this camera driver. And installing it again and again does not help with the problem.

Multiple people reported this problem. Intel AVStream Camera driver is no where to be found on Intel website, even if I want to install it manually. Something wrong here.

0 Kudos