Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4776 Discussions

When updating the BIOS, the "Warning: No SMBIOS entry for KCS address - using fixed value of 0xCA2" errors constantly pop up, while BMC is enabled.

ATim0
Beginner

6665.PNGN0JD0b6CvFc.jpgD79spix6QNQ.jpg7mMRMvyecFk.jpg_vuP_2GYvtw.jpg

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ATim0
Beginner

Hi, everybody. Oooh I am very tired of trying to update my BIOS on my s2600cp2 Board. Help me, don't pass me by. 3 days of torment. I bought my motherboard in China and it was brought to me in Russia, I tried to run windows 10 and got the error "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" after restarting, the error remained, I decided to restart windows and used a bootable flash drive, tried ntfs and fat32, as a result, the windows installation does not start with the same error, "acpi bios error", the intel driver detection application does not detect the system, thank you for this. None of the BIOS versions is installed on the Board. I update the BIOS in the way that intel advises, via a bootable flash drive. When updating the BIOS, the "Warning: No SMBIOS entry for KCS address - using fixed value of 0xCA2" errors constantly pop up, while BMC is enabled. During the update process, the BIOS, with errors, shows that it has been updated, but after rebooting it remains the same, the old version of 2014. I can't run windows 10 on the old BIOS version. Only windows 7 works and loads. Please help me with the BIOS update, I can't work. I've already had enough of it, I can't update it in any way. Give me a working firmware and help me solve the errors. Thanks.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello Atim0,

The interactive technical support for the Intel® Server Board S2600CP2  you have requested has been discontinued.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help.

You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

Intel Customer Support Technician

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit :https://intel.com/support/serverbios

0 Kudos