Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

I keep getting a warning that my Intel Optane (tm) Memory Pinning is unable to load.

MMcPh5
Beginner

After updating my windows on my Dell G3 15 laptop I keep getting this error when I download anything off the internet and now when I use chrome or anything really since downloading it has been so slow and freezes up and I don't know what to do. I also have and update for this Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver for Intel® 7th Gen and Later Platform and when I do to update it, it fails and won't update. I have only had this computer maybe a year and am having all these problems and I bought this for its fastness because I need it for my designing business.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

You did not provide the report as I asked. We need the report to have more information about your system.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

I do not know how optane pinning applys to your problem description.

Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file (using the paperclip under the toolbar).

Doc

W10 2004, W10 May 2020, W10 20H1, W10 19041 - A rose, by any other name, still smells.

0 Kudos
MMcPh5
Beginner

I don't know how else to explain or say what keeps popping up but every time I download say a clipart file I bought off Etsy and go to download it that error pops up saying my Intel Optane (tm) Memory Pinning is unable to load and it only started doing that when I updated my windows.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You did not provide the report as I asked. We need the report to have more information about your system.

Doc

0 Kudos