Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

mi bluetooth detecta mi rodillo bkool pro2 pero no se conecta en cambio todos los demás dispositivos si, el rodillo bkool no esta mal pues si se sincroniza por bluetooth a teléfono tablet etc, mi ordenador tiene el windows 10 y bluetooth4.0 necesario

rsanc44
Beginner

ordenador acer a515-51g-500w

0 Kudos
14 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello rsanc44

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded in this Intel Community.

In order to check this further, could you please provide the following information?

1. Are you having issues with Bluetooth only or with Wi-Fi too (both)?
  2. When did it start to happen? Did it work fine before at any time? Is this a new computer? Please provide details.
  3. Do you remember if this issue happened after a new Windows update or Wireless/Bluetooth driver update?
  4. Are you able to connect to and use other Bluetooth devices with the computer?
  5. The Intel® Wireless + Bluetooth card is the original adapter that came pre-installed in your laptop of did you integrated?
  6. When you are trying to connect the bkool pro 2 device, do you see any error message? Please provide details or screenshots to illustrate how you are connecting and pairing the devices.
  7. Could you please elaborate more on how this configuration works? Is the device supposed to connect directly to the computer? Are other devices connected with it at the same time? Please provide details.
  8. Just to make sure, the device mentioned in this link*, is it your device? If not, please provide a link as a reference.

Also, please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread to gather more details about your system.

1- Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

2- Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".

3- To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Note: To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

*Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel® or any of its products is implied.

0 Kudos
rsanc44
Beginner

1-bluetooth only

2-it started when technical sevice intalled new windows 10 but i installed Intel Driver & Support Assistant i have the last drivers

3-after instal a new windows

4-i can connect my phone and the computer see the bkool but when i try to match shows a mint under the device that says it tries to connect the device again.

5-it is the original adapter that came pre-installed in me laptop

6-Add bluetooth or other device with active bluetooth, you can see the device bkool pro 2, I select it, the computer tries to connect it and displays the message it tries to connect the device again.

7-When the device is paired with another bluetooth device can not be connected to another device, with the same phone, the bkool if it works, and is not detectable by the bluetooth of the computer when it is connected to the phone.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello rsanc44

Thank you for your response and all the information provided.

When you mentioned a "new Windows 10 was installed", could you please confirm what was the previous version of Windows? (Windows 7? Windows® 8? or another older version of Windows® 10?) Also, did the technical service perform a clean and fresh install of Windows® 10?

Also, could you please confirm the question in point 8?

Finally, it seems that you sent us a screenshot of Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel DSA), however, what we requested is the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) report. Please kindly follow the steps below in order to create a .txt file report:

1- Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

2- Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".

3- To save your scan, click Next and click Save. Please attach the .txt file to your post in this thread.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
rsanc44
Beginner

First of all thank you very much for the help, the answer to point 8, yes, it is my device.

The installation of my operating system was because when trying to recover the factory state it could not because the copy was damaged and the technical service of mediamark, I have checked the windows that are still installed is a version of Windows 10 home from the year 2004, attached txt file,Best regards

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello rsanc44

Thank you very much for your response and the report provided.

Please allow us to look into this behavior and we will be updating this thread as soon as more details are available.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello rsanc44

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

We would like to clarify and recommend the following details:

1- Are you able to connect to the computer with the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 any other Bluetooth device? Could you try to connect to the computer a Bluetooth mouse, headphones, etc., as a test? If yes, do the other Bluetooth devices work fine when connected and paired to the computer?

2- We understand that the issue started after technical service installed Windows®. Just to confirm, when it was working fine, the system was running "Windows 10 Home Version 2004 Build number 19041"? Is this correct? (which is the same version running at the moment).

If you have additional inquiries, please let us know.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello rsanc44

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance and if you were able to check our previous post from June 25th, 2020?

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
rsanc44
Beginner

Sorry I did not see the answer before, exactly, I can connect the phone and transfer files, I do not know if the version of windows is the original one but the requirements to connect the bkool are valid for any windows 10.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello rsanc44

Thank you for the update.

Since you are able to connect other Bluetooth devices to the computer (e.g. to transfer files), this is pointing out that the Bluetooth on the computer is working and the issue is not the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 Bluetooth and we recommend checking further this issue with the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of this Bluetooth roller Bkool Pro 2 device for more debugging from their side.

However, since you don't know if the Windows version is the same before technical service installed the new version (Windows 10 version 2004), and the issue started after reinstalling Windows*, we would like to know if you have tried (or if you are able to try) a Windows® rollback? For instance, Windows® version 1909 or 1903 just for testing purposes.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello rsanc44

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to check our previous post and the recommendations provided about checking this further with the OEM of this Bluetooth roller Bkool Pro 2 device or trying a Windows® rollback to previous Windows® version (if possible).

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
rsanc44
Beginner

I will try your recommendations and I will respond when I make them thanks

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello rsanc44

Thank you for your response.

Sure, please feel free to post any feedback or outcome in case you check this with your OEM or if you try a Windows® rollback.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello rsanc44

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you have any outcome in case you were able to check with your OEM or if you could try the Windows® rollback.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello rsanc44

We are checking this thread and we will be proceeding to close it soon since we have not heard back from you. If you have additional inquiries in the future, please create a new thread.

Since you are able to connect other Bluetooth devices to the computer, this points out that the Bluetooth is working fine and the issue is not the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 Bluetooth and our final recommendation is checking this behavior with the OEM of the Bluetooth roller Bkool Pro 2 device.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos