Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4880 Discussions

Intel i219-LM adapter on HP desktops issue

CK-BillW
Beginner

I have had several HP ProDesks (600 G5, 600 G3, etc) where the ethernet port stops working. IPCONFIG will show the adapter getting the correct network IP addy, but I get zero internet and the windows network connection status says No Connection.

This is becoming a broad issue within my company. My only remedy atm is to use USB ethernet adapters.

OS on these computers is Windows 11.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Bill,

Greetings for the day!

As per this case, kindly help with the below details to proceed further.

1. Kindly confirm: did you run the network troubleshooter to identify the issue?

2. May I know if you have checked the device manager to see if the wired or network card is detected?

3. Kindly help with the system details.

4. Kindly help with the SSU log. (Please find the link to collect the SSU log.)

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

Thank you for using Intel products and services.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi CK-BillW,

Greetings for the day!

It seems like this product was shipped with the system. Could you please confirm if it was purchased separately?

Please do not hesitate in contact us, we are more than glad to assist you.

Best Regards,

Azeem

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi CK-BillW,

Greetings for the day!

This is the first follow-up regarding the issue (Intel i219-LM adapter on HP desktops issue) you reported to us.

We wanted to inquire whether you had the opportunity to review the plan of action (POA) we provided.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi CK-BillW,

Greetings for the day!

This is the second follow-up regarding the reported issue. We're eager to ensure a swift resolution and would appreciate any updates or additional information you can provide.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi CK-BillW,

Greetings for the day!

This is the third follow-up regarding the reported issue. We're committed to ensuring a swift resolution and would greatly appreciate any updates or additional information you can provide.

If we don't hear back from you soon, we'll assume the issue has been resolved and will proceed to close the case.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos